3.0
Layout of Store

I bought a 2015 can am spider from bergs new.I came to burts service dept.

to have the radio control module repaired. After looking at it I was told they would need to order the part and it would take about a week for it to come in. After 3 weeks of waiting I called the service department and was told they never ordered the part. When the part came in I made an appointment for 9 am and was told it would take 2 hours for the fix and change the oil.

Well I got here at 9 and now it's 3 pm and they can't tell me when it will be ready. Very unhappy. And they said the oil change was $ 195.00.

Just found out an oil change at Whittier fun center is only $60.00 plus parts.I am so done with this place!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Berts Mega Mall. The most disappointing about 2015 can-am spyder at Berts Mega Mall was service dept , but reviewer liked sales people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Berts Mega Mall.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Berts Mega Mall to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Berts Mega Mall?

Comments