1.4
Ease of Use

Berts sent me a part for my bike and for reasons unknown to me required a signature for a $30 part. If you work for a living do not order anything from here because UPS wont leave any package at your door from Berts.

You cannot even sign online for it. Way to go idiots. At least I know my $30 part wont fall into the wrong hands or anyones for that matter.

______why do i have to have at least 100 words. i can explain in less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less less

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Berts Mega Mall. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Berts Mega Mall to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Berts Mega Mall and berts mega mall customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments