They were happy to sell me a new Yamaha Wave Runner and extended warranty (I thought it was a manufacture warranty, but it was not) and now that it needs repairs they don't return calls or want anything to do with me.Very disappointed in my purchase and lack of service from Berts Mega Mall.

I did everything that I was supposed to do, purchased a floating dock, cleaned it out after every use and babied this thing and now I'm finding that that is not enough. I thought I would have this for at least 10 but I'm going to sell it now (after only 3 years) after the $1800 repair to replace the impeller that they said was corroded. There is something wrong when it corrodes this quickly and it is supposed to be used on the water. You know that feeling when you do everything that you are supposed to do and you still get screwed.

That's been my experience with my (very expensive) 2013 Yamaha Wave Runner purchase at Berts Mega Mall. Save yourself the grief unless you have service it yourself.

I wish I had seen the similar reports (online) of what I'm experiencing before I made this purchase.Be aware.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments