I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take care of you when your next trip I told him it was in two weeks so no problem make sure we get it to you they got to me two days after I left for the trip and then as soon as it was unloaded off the trailer once I did pick it up the check engine light came on they completely close the gap on the spark plugs lets just say I'll never go back to Bert's again
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- " Craig Stika Craig Stika is online now Member Join Date Dec 2015 Posts 1 Re: Jomashop I too thought I was a Happy Satisfied New Jomashop Client. I have just returned from the Omega Fashion Valley San..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."